Having a bald spot on the head is one thing everyone who cares about his/her image must be concerned about. Bald spot remains a source of worry and in some ways reduces one’s self esteem.
The way society looks at balding is another reason why sufferers want to do everything humanly possible to get rid of the problem.
If you have bald spots and you are searching for solutions to the problem, you don’t need to over bother yourself because we have researched the subject and finally came up with a bald spot spray concealers that can help conceal the spots and give you the normal look you so desire.
In case you don’t know, hair loss concealer spray works really well if you pick the right ones. Later in the post, we’ll also talk of how to cover bald spots naturally for those that prefer natural remedies. But we highly suggest you check the bald spot spray concealer here and see the result.
Below is a list of the best hair spray to cover bald spots; they have been tested and proven to work wonders:
List of The Best Hair Spray To Cover Bald Spots
- A blend of 14 active ingredients
- Gives you an appearance of thicker, fuller hair
- Comes with 9 shades that can easily match any color of hair
TOPPIK Hair building Fibers is made of colored keratin protein that is natural in origin. To afford you a natural look, the fibers simply intertwine with the hairs left in the balding spot.
This makes it look like you have thicker, fuller hair. Once it is applied to the spot, it is able to defy rain, wind, sweating but is easily removed with shampoo.
2. Infinity Hair Building Fibers to Conceal Thinning Hair for the Appearance of Thicker, Fuller Hair for Women & Men
- Provides instant covering for bald spots and thinning hair
- Helps regain your self confidence in no time
- Available color options to match your root color
Infinity Hair Building Fibers is made from protein with electric charge and the ability to intertwine and bond with your natural hair.
With Infinity Hair Building Fibers, choosing the right color shouldn’t be an issue as the fiber comes with variant colors. All you have to do is to choose the color that matches with your root color.
It’s pretty simple to apply as it takes just 30 seconds to put in place. Wash with shampoo the moment you are done with applying the product. Simply sprinkle the fibers to the thinning spot and they straight away conceal the baldness.
To make it easier to control the fibers, you can make use of the Patented Infinity Hair Fair Pump Applicator. With the Infinity Fiber Locking Spray, it is easy to lock the hair loss concealing fibers in place.
If you are battling with thinning hair or balding spots, Infinity remains a good hair spray to cover bald spots and maintain hairs that look close to the natural as possible. It is highly suitable for men and women.
3. LUXE Hair Thickening Fibers with Natural Keratin–2 Months+ Supply!–Confidence in a Jar!–Multiple Colors Available
- It is 100% natural
- It made from materials with the highest quality; as such, the fibers are superior to other brands
- They do not clog the pores on your scalp
- HRIPT & CPSR Certified as true hypoallergenic
The quality of LUXE Hair Thickening Fibers is not in doubt; it is 100% natural and made of high-quality materials thereby giving it an edge over its competitors. You can even apply after Rogaine, so long as you keep the hair dry.
LUXE employs the latest technology in designing the kind of fibers that easily replace the thinning hair and make everything look 100% undetectable and voluminous.
Do you want to keep your self esteem intact? Then you need to give LUXE a try. Since the fibers are resistant to perspiration and wind, you can easily go to the gym without losing your newly applied hair.
When LUXE is applied, it integrates with your natural hair to create an appearance of full, rich hair in a matter of seconds.
4. BOLDIFY Hair Fibers for Thinning Hair – 100% Undetectable Keratin Fibers – Giant 25g Bottle – Completely Conceals Hair Loss in 15 Seconds
- Suitable for both men and women
- 100% undetectable
- 100% natural; does not contain chemicals, paraben, gluten or alcohol
There are several products out there that claim to be the best hair spray to cover bald spots but end up being a rip-off. The fortunate thing about BOLDIFY is that it is 100% natural and does not contain ingredients that would irritate your scalp or damage your hairs further.
If you have been battling a low self esteem as a result of your bald spots, BOLDIFY provides you the right solution and a way to regain your confidence. It simply provides you thicker, fuller looking hair that appears natural to people. Even if you are under extreme lighting, it is difficult for people to spot the artificial hair.
One thing that differentiates BOLDIFY from other products is its light weight which does not impact your hair negatively. With its light weight, it is easy to style your hair.
Do you need hairs that are not affected by wind, rain and perspiration? BOLDIFY is one of such. It can hold its own until you are set for the next shampoo.
How To Cover Bald Spots Naturally
Baldness was earlier associated with old age – but even young people also suffer it today. This disturbing condition can come as a result of several factors including bad lifestyle choices such as smoking, stressful life, surgery, lack of proper nutrition, and all these have made it somewhat prevalent.
But is it possible to regrow hair on bald spot?
The answer is always a big YES! And below, you’ll learn how to regrow hair on bald spot fast using home remedies.
While baldness is most common in males, a little population of women equally suffers from this humiliating hair issue. But you don’t have to go for the expensive solution of hair transplantation fight this, below is how to cover bald spots naturally if you don’t wish to use a bald spot spray concealer.
1. Coconut Oil For Baldness
Coconut oil is made of some alpha-tocopherol and nourishing fats, which helps to keep the scalp revitalized and hydrated. This consequently strengthens the hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
Apart from that, coconut oil is equally rich in antioxidants that help to protect the scalp and hair fibers from damage.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
- Warm the oil for some seconds and use it to massage the scalp
- Rinse the oil off after 4 to 5 hours – you can equally leave it overnight
Do this twice or thrice per week for the best result
2. Onion Juice For Baldness
For the record, onion helps to regenerate the hair roots – and when combined with honey, it works remarkably for the treatment of hair loss.
Interestingly, applying the mixture of onion juice and honey on bald spots helps in stimulating hair growth. But don’t forget to wash off appropriately, or you will be left with an intense stink of onions!
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 medium-sized onion
- A cotton ball
- Grill the onion and squeeze its juice out
- Add the honey to the onion juice and mix them well
- With the cotton, apply this mixture on the scalp and leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes
- Then, use a good shampoo to wash your scalp and hair
Repeat this twice a week for the best result.
3. Chinese Herbs for the Treatment of Baldness
These herbs normally work by boosting circulation on the scalp or by working as a cleansing tonic for the body fluids.
However, we’ll advise you consult a Chinese medicine expert to find out the correct dosage and the right combination to treat your baldness.
4. Aloe Vera For Baldness Treatment
Using aloe vera paste on your scalp helps to remove dryness and also to maintain its pH levels. This, in turn, promotes hair growth.
- Aloe vera gel
- Apply either an organic version of Aloe vera bought from the store or a fresh aloe gel on the scalp and in between the hair locks
- Leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes
- And proceed to wash your hair as usual
For the optimum result, do this 2X or thrice per week.
5. The Right Diet For Baldness
To maintain healthy hair, try as much as possible to avoid certain junk and unhygienic foods as they slow down hair growth.
Importantly, drinking enough quantity of water and keeping yourself hydrated is some of the best ways to prevent baldness and hair loss. Additionally, you want to include sufficient portions of the foods listed below in your daily diet in order to maintain the health of your hair.
- Fish, lean meat, and chicken
- Vitamin C-rich foods like guava and citrus fruits
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin A-rich foods such as apricots, green leafy vegetables, squash, broccoli, and melon
- Milk, eggs, and yogurt
- Foods rich in silica such as barley, wheat, strawberries, red peppers, beans, oats, and rice
All the healthy diet mentioned above will not only enhance your overall health but also contribute immensely to a strong and healthy scalp.
That’s it about how to grow hair on bald spots home remedies, give any of these solutions a try and see what it’ll do on your bald spots.