In this ginger for hair loss before and after effects blog post, I’ll show you how to use ginger for hair growth, hair thickening, how to use it for the treatment of hair loss and dandruff. So, I’ll advice you read this post to the end as you’re about to learn something that will put an end to your hair loss problem.
Now, if you went to bed as you did last night, and woke up with the hairstyle of an 80’s rock star, you really have to read this. It turns out that ginger – yes, the same ginger that is easily found in every kitchen – is basically the hair medicine of the 21st century.
Unfortunately, growing and maintaining and a healthy hair is a task that’s not for the weak-mind. This is because it usually comes with a lot of struggles and challenges like the embarrassing-length-phase, short period of hair loss, and the constant push to want to cut it all off.
And while a couple of shears may seems like the most pleasing thing when you are suffering from one of these critical situations, there are few strategies you can trust to ease and improve the hair growth process.
Given the enormous benefits ginger offers when it comes to fighting health problems and diseases, it is no surprising that it has been used in Indian Ayurveda for a very long time now.
But, is ginger really good for hair growth? We’ll find out about that in this ginger for hair loss before and after effects article.
However, it goes without saying that ginger is one of the best natural ingredients you could use to boost hair growth. Whether it is to control a nasty bout of hair loss or to simply gain mermaid length locks, this natural ingredient has proven to be extremely advantageous in hair growth and regrowth.
According to Naturally Curly:
This proves one thing, and that is the fact that Ginger is really an effective solution to fighting hair loss, and ridiculously growing your hair.
With that out of the way, let’s look at how you can exploit these benefits in easy, non-messy ways, yes?
Ginger For Hair Loss Before And After Photos
The images below is from a lady that used ginger for hair growth, you can see the outstanding result. This goes to prove that ginger is really good for hair loss and hair regrowth.
Benefits of Ginger For Hair Growth
Below are some of the various benefits of ginger for the hair:
1. Fights Dandruff: As you might already know, hair loss and dandruff often go together. This is because the dead skin cells block your follicles, resulting in hair fall. Interestingly, ginger has strong antimicrobial properties that helps to fight dandruff.
2. Prevents Hair Loss: A fresh ginger root contains vitamins, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium that supplies your hair follicles with nourishment, making them very strong and stopping hair loss.
3. Enhances Blood Flow: The active ingredients in ginger “gingerol,” helps relax blood vessels thereby boosting blood circulation. This helps to improve the nourishment of hair follicles, leading to faster hair growth.
4. Controls Dryness: Dryness is one of the things that makes the hair to become brittle, which often leads to breakage. Fortunately, ginger acts as a natural conditioner, controlling dryness by bringing back moisture to your hair.
5. Uses Fatty Acids to Nourish The Hair: It might surprise you to know that ginger equally contains chains of fatty acids like linoleic acid which nourish the hair, keeping it super strong and healthy.
Other Simple Ways To Use Ginger For Hair Growth
Below are some of the other ways you can use ginger for hair growth, hair thickening, hair regrowth, and to fight hair loss and balding. These treatment has proven to work for a lot of people, and I’m sure they’ll also work for you if you follow the procedure properly.
Apart from that, you can also check out this ginger for hair growth reviews to see the other ginger mixtures that are effective for hair loss.
1. Ginger juice and Argan oil for hair growth
Argan oil is a beautiful hair and skin moisturizer; it helps to nourish the scalp thereby promoting hair growth. It’s rich in vitamin-E and fatty acids, which helps to improve hair texture, leading to bouncy, long hair after few applications. And finally, it contains anti-oxidants, which works on skin cells.
- Take three spoons of ginger juice and heat a pan
- Add Jojoba oil and Argan oil in the pan
- Add the ginger juice in it as well, and massage it onto the hairs and scalp
- Wash it off by morning with a chemical-free shampoo and conditioner
2. Ginger juice and olive oil
This hair loss remedy can be used on dry hairs anytime. Olive oil contains anti-oxidants and some other vital fatty tissues that penetrate the hair and scalp and helps to boost hair growth.
- Peel off one ginger stick, and extract its juice using a hand juicer
- Put the juice in a bowl and add the required amount of olive oil
- Mix both of them properly and apply it to the scalp and hair
For optimum results, oil your hair at night and massage it thoroughly so that it gets absorbed to result effectively.
3. Ginger and Moringa for hair regrowth
Moringa leaves rich in zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, copper, magnesium, and manganese. It also contains vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, and is famous for its rich content of antioxidants, which help to maintain healthy hair, free from damage.
All of this ingredients when mixed together with the essential properties of ginger – create the best hair care potion, and ensures healthy hair growth.
- 1 tablespoon of Grated Ginger
- A handful of Moringa Leaves
- 2 cups of water
Processing Time: 5 minutes
- Boil the grated ginger and moringa leaves in 2 cups of water for 5-10 minutes
- When the mixture has cooled, strain the liquid and put it aside in a jug
- After that, shampoo and condition your hair after which you should pour the liquid through it as a final rinse
Use this rinse once a week for the best result.
4. Ginger and onion for hair growth
Onion is rich in sulfur, which assists in follicle regeneration. This combination helps in the stimulation of hair growth from dormant follicles and thus making your hair thicker while improving hair growth.
- 2 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 grated onion
Processing Time: 20 minutes
- Squeeze the grated ginger and onion in cheesecloth and extract their juice
- Use a cotton ball to apply the juice onto your scalp
- Wait for about 20-minutes, and then wash your hair
You can repeat this process 3X per week for optimum result.
5. Ginger with coconut oil, cucumber, and basil oil
The vitamin A, sulfur, and silica in cucumber helps to improve hair growth while the antiseptic properties of basil fight issues like dandruff.
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon basil oil
Processing Time: 30 minutes
- Mix all the concoctions together until you get a consistent paste
- Apply the paste to your hair and scalp in sections
- When your hair is covered in the paste, leave it for 30-minutes
- Wash it off with shampoo
To get the best result, use this mask twice a week.
Finally, watch the short video below for more tips on how to fight hair loss and grow your hair with ginger: