Baldness can be congenital or acquired. In the first form, the symptoms may start in infancy. Here, we are referring primarily to the terminal type of hair that is found on scalp area. The development of scalp hair is slated to start in the ninth month of pregnancy. Later it covers the scalp completely before birth.
Congenital baldness can show in the form of spots on the newly born infant. It could be due to Autoimmunity which is non-scarring. Acquired alopecia can start in childhood and may proceed into adulthood, pregnancy, and postnatal period. It may also extend into menopause and afterward.
In this how to get hair on bald head naturally post, we shall look into all these stages and different types of alopecia in every stage.
How to Get Hair on Bald Head Naturally | Childhood Stage
Many forms of infant alopecia go away after the baby grows into a child at the age of three years. If it doesn’t change, you can think of some natural treatments such as:
1. Castor Oil: Castor oil is an antioxidant. It can clear the toxic elements from the child’s scalp and skin pores. That’s not all, it can also balance the sebaceous gland function and optimize sebum production. Castor oil contains a rich stock of amino acids, ricinoleic acid, calories, carbon fatty acids, and moisturizing ingredients.
It eliminates the fungus, dandruff, and infectious elements from the child scalp. If any of these factors have been responsible for causing baldness in the child, hair growth can start naturally since they are reduced or eliminated. Castor oil massage on the scalp can also cool the scalp and increase hair shaft density naturally. Moreover, it has no side effects.
2. Essential Oils: Essential oils have the proven record of reducing childhood baldness and promoting hair growth. This is simply because:
- They enable free circulation in the scalp
- They eliminate oxidizing elements
- They nourish hair follicles
- They promote the formation of healthy collagen
- They protect hair follicles from UV, heat, and humidity.
- They provide nourishing proteins, vitamins, and micronutrients to follicles and hair matrix
Essentially, if the child scalp is free from genetic factors, essential oils can be very helpful. Essential oils are also free from side effects unless the child is naturally allergic to them.
1. Caffeine Oil: Caffeine oil has the capacity to stimulate hair growth for almost every type of baldness. It can even give you solutions for Androgenetic alopecia in the acquired and mild forms. Additionally, it can penetrate deep into the hair follicles and regenerate them even when they are in the dormant stage.
The main benefit of caffeine is its inhibition of baldness syndrome due to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is a derivative of testosterone. It has the capacity to provide strength to the dermis papilla, hair bulb, hair shaft, root sheath, and the rest of hair matrix.
It can prolong the active generation phase of the hair cycle and reduce the resting and shedding phase significantly. Caffeine oil also has the capacity to increase the hair shaft length and density and can eliminate the toxic elements on the scalp and enable bacteria and fungus free environment for the hair follicles to grow to their fullest extent.
Furthermore, it’s an antioxidant for increasing the healthy conditions of scalp and hair matrix. Caffeine oil is easy to prepare and use. You can prepare it at home using the cold press method. It is also called the coffee oil. You can use the roasted coffee beans, or a grinder to make coffee bean powder.
- Add two or three cups of powder to an equal volume of olive oil
- Mix well and store in a bottle for three weeks
Then you can use this oil for massaging on your bald head. You should preferably let the oil soak the scalp for about 15 to 20 minutes. Ideally, consistent home treatment for two to three weeks can produce visible hair growth on bald spots.
It is stated to be highly practical for both men and women. However, the other way to use caffeine on bald hair is to try caffeine base shampoo. It produces the desired results, though a lot slower than the oil. Caffeine oil is responsible for enhancing the hair shaft quality and hair texture. Your hair will feel a lot softer and healthy than before.
If you wish to have a considerable volume of hair on the scalp, you may need to use the hair oil for a minimum of five to six months consistently. Of course, the growth rate depends on the present health conditions of the scalp.
If you have any scalp or skin disorder for which you are taking medication or treatment, it is better to complete the prescribed duration before trying the caffeine oil. It is because of the probable negative interaction between the medication and caffeine ingredients.
The other forms of natural treatments include jojoba oil, castor oil, essential oils, and Indian Ginseng. Among them, the Indian ginseng can be considered to be the best. The alkaloid, flavonoids, and glucosides combination can repair most of the common defects on the scalp and hair follicles which cause baldness.
Many scientific studies and research works have proved the effectiveness of the herb to satisfy the average users practically.