How would you feel if you were told that your hair loss could be reversed in a matter of weeks, without you spending so much money to do so? Excited, right? It’s always a good news for people who have faced serious embarrassment as a result of hair loss to be told that the situation can be remedied.
In this post, I shall discuss the six ways to reverse your hair loss and that, no doubt, will help you live your normal stress-free life again. It is not going to cost you a fortune to reverse the ugly trend. Now, let’s settle down for business.
The Six Steps To Reversing Hair Loss
An increase in the Androgen hormone known as DiHydroxylTestosterone (DHT) is known to be the major culprit behind hair loss in people. If you are able to control the secretion of Androgen, you will be able to minimize the damage this is causing your hair. These are the steps to take to reverse the hair loss you are currently suffering:
- Saw Palmetto: This herb is known to successfully block the DHT hormone, thereby reducing the effects it should otherwise have on your health, including reducing hair loss. The right dose is 1500mg daily (used as supplement)
- Adaptogenic Herbs: These herbs assist the body in fighting stress and adapting to the stressful situations around. Besides, the herbs help in balancing hormones and reducing the levels of cortisol, which is usually referred to as the aging hormone. The two main herbs that play these roles are Rhodiola and Ashwagandha. The right dose is 500mg each, daily.
- Omega-3 fatty acid: Omega 3 otherwise known as ‘fish oil’ plays a great role in helping to create hormonal balance and reduce inflammation. To get the best benefit possible, make sure you use high-quality fish oil such as Garden of life, Nordic Naturals, or Axe Naturals
- Pumpkin seed oil: The pumpkin seed has a lot of Zinc which is known to have the ability to stop hair loss. As a supplement, take 1 tablespoon of the oil per day.
- Zinc: Zinc is naturally known to fight hair loss. So, if you are losing your hair and baldness is creeping in fast, you need to take some Zinc. One good way it helps to reduce hair loss is by boosting your immune system and repairing your gut. It also plays a role in maintaining the protein, DNA, and RNA of the hair.
- B-Complex Vitamins: One of the constituents of the B-Vitamins is Biotin. It naturally makes your hair thicker. In addition, vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid), which is a part of the B-Vitamins, plays a role in supporting your adrenal glands thereby reducing the secretion of the stress hormones that cause hair loss.
Hair loss can put you under unnecessary stress. No matter whether your hairs are just beginning to fall off or baldness has actually started becoming noticeable, adhering to the suggestions made above would help you in reversing the trend.